A few of the fun facts I’ve come across over the course of my studies:
* Andrew Jackson was the first President to order the expulsion of a French Ambassador - by cannon.
* George Washington could walk on water - but tragically, only if no one was looking.
* Dwight Eisenhower is the only President to pass the Folgers Crystals test.
* The Cuban Missile Crisis was actually caused by JFK’s incessant drunk-dialing of the Kremlin. It was only averted when he promised to stop referring to Politburo as a bunch of ‘vodka swilling chowda heads’.
* After decades of research by dozens of historians, the general consensus is that Chester A. Arthur was actually a figment of America’s collective imagination.
* Before becoming President, Martin Van Buren was a children's cereal mascot.